These Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions shall be regarded to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out here.
The Promoter is Kingspan Water & Energy Limited, trading as Kingspan Albion and/or Kingspan and/or Kingspan Water & Energy. The registered address for Kingspan Water & Energy Limited is 180 Gilford Rd, Portadown, Craigavon BT63 5LF.
1. This ‘Instant Win - £25 to £500 - 2020/21‘ Promotion is open to United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents only aged 18 and over.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of Kingspan Holdings (Ireland) Limited and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates may not enter this Promotion.
3. The Promotion period starts from 1st December 2020 and ends on 30th June 2021.
4. All claims must be made by 30th June 2021.
5. All claims must be accompanied by a clear proof of purchase. A clear proof of purchase is an invoice or receipt from the merchant / retailer, for an eligible product, and purchased within the Promotion period. Order confirmations and delivery notes do not qualify as a clear proof of purchase.
6. The Proof of purchase may be submitted multiple times if it covers multiple purchases of qualifying products. However, the number of qualifying products purchased and QR codes claimed must tally 1:1 and no duplications will be accepted.
7. Eligible products are: any Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel, Ultrasteel ROI or ROI Compact cylinder. This Promotion excludes Ultrasteel Plus cylinders.
8. Invoices / receipts that are illegible or fail to show that it was a qualifying Kingspan product purchased within the Promotion period will be deemed void. Entries submitted without a clear proof of purchase will be deemed void.
9. Cylinders purchased as part of specified projects and/or rebate contracts (often known as "contract support") are excluded from this Promotion.
10. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, claims will be void for any purchases, where it is evident that a customer has already benefited from another promotion.
11. Unlimited entries are allowed. Only valid QR codes will be accepted. Each QR code can only be claimed once. Manufacturer‘s references or printing errors do not constitute valid QR codes.
12. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or a use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and will be disqualified, and any prize awards will be void.
13. All entries must be made by the person entering the Promotion.
14. All entrants must have the permission of their employer to enter; failure to do so could be regarded as an act of theft from your employer. We reserve the right to contact your employer if we suspect permission has not been granted, as detailed in 20e.
15. Winners of items worth over £99.99 are required to participate in publicity connected with the competition. This may include, but is not limited to, a photograph or a video of the winner and publishing their name and employer‘s name in print and online for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to withhold a prize if the participant does not wish to participate in publicity.
16. Entrants must provide the following details to make a claim:
b. Email address
c. Phone number
d. Business Name / Employer‘s name
e. Job title
f. Postal address
g. Valid proof of purchase (invoice or receipt)
17. Postal entries will be accepted, providing they are received on or before the 30th June 2021. Postal entries must be sent to: The Marketing Department, Kingspan, 48 Thornes Lane, Wakefield, WF1 5RR and postage must be paid in full.
18. The QR code must not have been scanned prior to sending to Kingspan for postal entries.
19. When entering by post you must send in: your unscanned QR code, copy invoice/proof of purchase and personal details (Name, Email address, Phone Number, Business Name / Employer‘s Name, Job title, Postal address, valid proof of purchase). Documents sent will be securely disposed of and no documents will be returned.
20. By entering this Promotion, you are consenting for Kingspan Holdings (Ireland) Limited and its affiliates ("Kingspan") to hold and use your personal information, listed under paragraph 16, for the following purposes:
a. The fulfilment of the Promotion
b. Sales trend analysis
c. As proof of the Promotion, we are required to provide a list of all participants to any member of the public whom should request it. This list will include your Name & Company/Employer‘s name.
d. For publicity purposes, personal data of anyone claiming an item worth over £99.99 may be used on some or all of the following marketing channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, kingspan.com website, trade magazines, local press and a photograph of a prize presentation - for example at your business or at a local plumbers‘ merchant.
e. We reserve the right to contact your employer if we suspect permission has not been granted to participate in this Promotion.
f. To meet any other legal obligations stemming from your participation in this Promotion.
22. Kingspan Water & Energy Limited is the data "controller" of the personal information which you provide for the purposes of this Promotion.
23. ap16 Limited is the main data processor for the fulfilment of this Promotion.
24. Your personal data may also be shared with selected 3rd party suppliers of Kingspan, exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion only.
25. The ‘Instant Win‘ gifts will be allocated randomly by predetermined, independent computer algorithm.
26. Entrants will be informed immediately via the website what gift they have won.
27. Entrants must claim their gift within a maximum of 31 calendar days of scanning their QR code, or the gift will be released back into circulation and that winning QR code will become void.
28. Delivery mechanism may vary dependent on the prize won/location of the winner. Winners who have submitted a valid claim should allow up to 28 calendar days for Kingspan to make initial contact to arrange delivery.
29. After Kingspan have made initial contact, claimants have up to a further 28 calendar dates to supply any additional information requested as part of the verification of their claim.
30. Once all verification has been complete and the claim determined to be valid, prizes will be fulfilled by Kingspan within 28 calendar days.
31. Where the winning gift is a voucher or promotional QR code from a 3rd party the entrant must comply with the relevant terms and conditions set out for use of said voucher.
32. Kingspan shall bear no liability arising from any of the gifts provided in this Promotion.
33. The Promotional QR codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
34. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for Promotional QR codes damaged or defaced as a result of the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their Promotional QR code due to a genuine printing error, they should contact Kingspan Customer Service on 0345 260 7260 or by emailing email@example.com, explaining details of the problem QR code in question. This will be verified and if genuine and honest, a replacement QR code will be sent to them. Any request for a replacement QR code must be received by 30th June 2021, to ensure that the request can be processed before the end of the Promotion claim period.
35. All legitimate ‘Instant Win" QR codes supported by a valid claim will qualify to win one of the free gifts.
36. All gifts are in the form of an Amazon.co.uk egift voucher, with vouchers ranging from a minimum of £25.00 to a maximum of £500.00.
37. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of the prizes) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
38. All images / photography of the gifts shown in promotional materials, communications, advertising or claims website are for illustrative purposes only.
39. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept their winning gift, or cannot be contacted / does not respond to the initial email / phone contact within 28 days of notification, their gift will be released back into circulation and that winning QR code will become void.
40. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the "Promoter" include all of the Promoter‘s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
41. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter‘s control, including but not limited to:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c. problems with the dispatch of gifts (such as gift failing to reach the intended recipient); and
d. any act or default of any third-party supplier.
42. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
43. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
44. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsperson-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
45. The Promoter‘s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
46. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of changes in our operation due to government guidelines in connection with the coronavirus pandemic or other emergency or disaster, including fire, theft or flooding or IT system failure by infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
47. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.